Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here are a Few More Deals For Rite Aid:

A few additional Finds!!

Buy 2 Old Spice Bodywash $2.99 each
Use (2) $1/1 Old Spice Coupons from the P&G Everyday Savings Coupon Booklet
Get (2) $2.00/1 UPR
Free after UPR & coupons – same deal as Gillette

Buy (2) Mitchum $4.29 each
use (1) $5.00/2 Mitchum Rite Aid Coupon
use (2) $1.00/1 in 3/20 SS – regional coupon or coupon here.
$.79 each after coupon

Keep an eye out for 80 ct Rite Aid Dryer Sheets ringing up for $.99 – they are printing $1.00 UPR. Note: Have your store price check the Dryer Sheets. Note: It appears the limit is 3 on the dryer sheets.

The Complete Solution also have $1.00 peelies on them, making them a money maker.

Here are some previous deals I had mentioned

1 comment:

  1. You make it too easy... now I want to go out to Rite Aid, and I was trying to skip this week...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)