Thursday, July 28, 2011



I am a member of InspiredOpinions and I love it.  Lots of fun surveys.  You earn points to turn in for Amazon gift certificates through InpsiredOpinions, and you can qualify for some great market research  opportunities and can test some products, and earn cash for participating- many over $100!!
By being a member of our InspiredOpinions community you will have the opportunity to participate in studies either at one of the Schlesinger Associates facilities across the country, via telephone or online and will be able to influence the development of some of the world’s biggest brands.   I tend to do the online only studies.

If you think this would be interesting and would like to learn more about ways to earn rewards, then please click HERE to register.

Ways you can participate in studies:
- In-person, in one of our research venues networked across the US.
- On the telephone, at a time you pre-arrange with us.
- Online, from your personal computer anywhere in the country at times that are most convenient to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)