Did you know Lay's had a new line of potato chip flavors made with all natural ingredients, cooked in healthier oils, (no trans fat), and contain less sodium? To introduce them, they asked me to create a new recipe with one of their regionally inspired chips! They are also providing me with a variety pack of Lay’s Regional Flavors potato chips to give away to one of my lucky reader so you can enjoy them too! And I get a surprise from Frito Lay as well! Entries will be accepted until August 26th at noon. Winner will be announced shortly after that. Please include your email address in your first entry.
Required Entry: Post here as to which flavor you would like to try- see HERE for the New Flavors.
For added entries:
- Like my facebook page and make a separate post here that you have done so.
- Share the giveaway and make a post here with link. You may share on Facebook, your own blog, or twitter- make sure to include #FritoFlavors in your twitter post as well as the link to the post here. Make a separate post for each and a link to where it was shared.
Lay's is introducing a new delicious lineup of Lay’s Regional Flavors made with all-natural ingredients. And contrary to popular belief, chips aren't just for packing in school lunches! Lay's offers many different recipes on it's website to show you just how versatile chips can be!
I am always on the look out for new recipes, especially for chicken. I just got a great deal - boneless skinless chicken breasts for only $1.69/lb! So I decided to try something new! Here is a recipe I created that everyone in my family loves! Fried chicken is great, but I try to make it a bit healthier by baking mine. The chips still give it that crispy crunch with out the oil! Growing up in the North Atlantic, mustard and honey are some staples here- from mustard on pretzels, and honey as a sweetener from local bee keepers.
We know we love the Honey Mustard flavor, but we also love the Garden Tomato Basil and Creamy Garden Ranch flavors as well!
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken about 4 breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups Lay's Honey Mustard Potato Chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Clean and pat dry chicken breasts
- Shake on salt and pepper to taste
- Crush Lay's Honey Mustard Potato Chips in gallon size freezer bag
- Melt butter in dish
- Dip chicken in melted butter
- Roll chicken in crushed Lay's Potato Chips until well coated, then place in greased 9x13 inch baking dish
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear
You can also try this recipe using Tangy Carolina BBQ flavor chips as well for a crispy BBQ chicken!
Disclaimer, this is a post for Frito Lay, but the recipe and opinions are my own. Frito-Lay provided me with the chips for the giveaway and my blog post enters for in a Frito Lay sponsored contest.