Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rite Aid Gift Of Savings is Back

I have loved the program the past few years at Rite Aid, but hadn't found any info on this yet this year and was starting to wonder if they had stopped it.  Looks like it is back though, here is the info.  Sorry if it is a bit late- I didn't hear about it last week when it started.

How this Works

  • Save all your receipts from November 26 through December 25.
  • Head to Rite Aid’s online rebate center to enter your receipt information.
  • If your receipts total $25-50, you’ll earn a $5 gift card.
  • If your receipts total $51-100, you’ll earn a $10 gift card.
  • If your receipts total $100 or more, you’ll earn a $20 gift card.
The purchase amount is determined before sales tax, promotional codes and after ”instant coupons” (according to their fine print). However, in my experience, the pre-coupon amount is what qualified.

As I get more information I will pas it along.
9aba975cf63e72e3fb0e0eba1e4ffa90d417b1b1c10ab2ff84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)