Thursday, October 13, 2011

Heating Season: Time to Change Your Air Filter


I know you are supposed to change your filter every two months or so, but I always seem to forget until it is time to switch from air to heat and vice versa.  One very good reason to remember to change your filter (as I found out last winter) is that if your filter is clogged, it can cause your HVAC unit to overheat and cause damage to the circuit board!  So, my PSA for today is to change your filter!  In fact, here is a great $3 off Filtrete coupon  (click on the household category to find it quickly.
And to help out even more, here is a link to some Filtrete Filter REBATES!!!!

Now, GO CHANGE YOUR FILTER!!!   ( picture me running down my basement steps ......)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)