Monday, October 17, 2011

Rite Aid Codes for Taylor Swift items!!

Apparently on the bottom of Rite Aid receipts are codes for Taylor Swift merchandise for each Cover Girl product you purchase.  Since we all know this is a great week to buy Cover Girl at Rite Aid, you all should have a few codes. Each code was worth 10 points and can be redeemed for t-shirts (30 pts), a bracelet (10 pts), a key chain (10 pts), poster (20 pts) among others.. And shipping is FREE!
You can also use points to enter to win an autographed guitar, or even concert tickets!
Log in HERE to enter codes!! 
They say it takes 4-6 weeks for delivery, so I hope to have a few of these wrapped under the tree for my T-Swift obsessed daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)