Wednesday, September 7, 2011

CVS- Summer items on Clearance!


I stopped by my local CVS today in hopes of finding some great clearance items.  I had heard some CVS stores had marked their summer items down to 90% off.  Mine was only 75%, but still some good deals to be had.  Not a lot left, but you may find some nice things.  Mine had plastic plates, bowls, crazy straws, flip flops, water bottles, and much more, all 75%.  They even had some folding tables  that would be a great price if you need some!

While you are checking out the clearance aisle, make sure to scan your CVS card.  I hear there are some great coupons, even free item coupons, printing out at the kiosk.  I was in a rush to get to preschool pick up and totally forgot to scan my card!  Silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)