Thursday, September 29, 2011

Start Earning Amazon Gift Cards!! Gotta Love Swagbucks!

Search & Win

If you still haven’t created a Swagbucks account, you absolutely have to!  It is the easiest way to earn free gift cards.
Basically instead of using Google to search, I use their search engine.  And, every once and while, they reward me with Swagbucks.  Swagbucks can be redeemed for things like Amazon and Paypal gift cards!  And, you do not have to pay a single cent to participate!!
I have redeemed numerous free gift cards from them and have never had a problem.  I redeem my swagbucks every time I have enough for  $5 Amazon Gift Card.  I already have over $80 in my Amazon account thanks to Swagbucks.  I save them for Christmas and it sure helps!!
Right now, anyone who creates a new account can enter in code BIGTIMEBUCKS to get an additional 70 Points added to the 30 they get just for signing up!  That is the biggest promo I’ve seen Swagbucks do!
So hurry and get signed up and earn some free gift cards to help with your Christmas Shopping this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)