Monday, September 19, 2011

Steak 'n Shake $10 Gift Card for ONLY $5



Last year on vacation in Myrtle Beach, we had the delight of eating at Steak 'n Shake for lunch one day.  Let me just tell you how amazing their MIlk Shakes are- hmm mmmm mmmm.....  And of course their burgers are great too.  I am an onion ring fan myself and the rest of the family got fries, both were delish!  If you want to try Steak 'n Shake, and save some $ too- then this is the deal for you!

This offer is exclusive to Saveology first time buyers only!


For just $5, you’ll get a $10 gift card to Steak ‘n Shake®.The perfect gift is easy and convenient to give. Your friends, family and co-workers will be delighted to receive the gift of Real-Steak Steakburgers™, Hand-Dipped Milk Shakes, and everything else on their full menu. Their gift cards can be used at any Steak ‘n Shake® anytime.

Click HERE to take advantage of this offer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)