Monday, September 19, 2011

Host a Zumba Fitness 2 House Party


Invite your friends over for an exhilarating dance-fitness party with Zumba® Fitness 2 on the Nintendo Wii. You and your guests will experience the fitness revolution as you move and groove to 20 different dance styles and sexy Latin and world tunes. It’s “exercise in disguise” and it’s sure to shake up your girls’ night in!
Your exclusive Party Pack will contain:
  • Zumba® Fitness 2 game for the Wii
  • Coupons for guests to save on Zumba® Fitness 2
  • 3 extra Zumba® Fitness Wii Remote belts so you can dance hands-free
  • Zumba® rubber bracelets
  • Zumba® apparel coupon for 30% off a $100 purchase from Zumba.com plus a Z-Life discount subscription card
  • Copy of Z-Life magazine
  • Free week-long pass to try a Zumba® class at a 24 Hour Fitness gym
PARTY DATE
Saturday,
November 12, 2011
Apply Now
 

1 comment:

  1. This game gives me a great sweat! Its really easy for beginners, as I had never done Zumba prior. At the end of the 20 minute workout, I'm drenched in sweat but didn't even notice cause I was having fun! There are 20, 45, and 60 minute workouts ranging from beginner to expert. I recommend this game to anyone that wants to get their heart pounding while having fun dancing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)