Friday, February 25, 2011

Anyone Going to JCPenney today?? $10 off $25 printable coupon


You just may want to brave the weather today to head over to JC Penneys today and use this awesome printable coupon! $10/$25 good today and tomorrow only. We are getting bad rains today and under a flood watch, not sure I will make it today, hopefully tomorrow!
Penney's Coupon

If you like this post, please follow me! Let us know all the great items you were able to get, I would love to hear from you!

Fine Print:
$10 savings valid for one-time use on a single purchase of $25 or more, excluding taxes and shipping charges, Friday & Saturday, February 25 & 26, 2011. One coupon per customer must be surrendered at time of purchase. Does not apply to Sephora, Services, Service Plans, Gift Cards, current orders/prior purchases, or in combination with other coupons. Discount applied to all qualifying items on prorated basis; any refunds will be given in the prorated amount. No cash value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)