Monday, February 28, 2011

Hot Deal, All You magazine~~ ends today!



As time goes on, you will find that I love the magazine All You. It is only available by subscription or in Walmart. All You magazine is well worth it's weight in coupons alone, as it has many great high value ones through out each issue! Here is a great deal- get 24 issues for $34, and get a $10 amazon credit to use ANYWHERE on the amazon site. Act fast though, as today is the last deal for this promo. I noticed you could also get a 1 year subscription to Better Homes and Garden for only $5.99 more!
Details:
Through February 28, spend at least $20.00 in the Magazine Store and receive a $10.00 promotion code by March 4 to use across Amazon.com. This offer is good on any magazine in the Magazine Store, and we've included some ideas to get you started below. Restrictions apply; see details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)