Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For Those Wanting to Learn More About How to Coupon


I just wanted to point out some great resources I have here on the blog!
If you are new to couponing, you won't want to miss all the great info on my START HERE page.
You will find a page on understanding the crazy coupon lingo!  Info on why couponers buy so much at once and stock up!  Learn how to organize your coupons, and use them effectively!
There are also links to pages to printable coupons you can print out right at home!
We have a link to a Coupon Database too!  This is great to use when trying to make up your shopping lists!  When going through your circulars and see a product on sale, you just type the name of the product in and you will see if there are any coupons available!

I am going to talk a bit more about this on Monday, but I even have info on how to earn cash back when you shop online!

As always- feel free to ask me questions anytime- either on Facebook, in the chatroll to the right, or even shoot me an email!  I am here to help you all learn to save money!  Just remember, not ALL couponing trips are Extreme.  I am a firm believer that as long as you are saving money, you are doing good!  DO NOT expect to look like those shoppers on Extreme Couponing.  Start small, and the savings will add up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)