Friday, June 10, 2011

Fandango Deal Extended! Get 2 Movie Tickets for Just $4.50 Each!!


Don't miss out, this will sell out quick!!  All you do is go to LivingSocial register and order your two Fandango movie vouchers for just $9 for both -that's just $4.50 a ticket! 
I can't believe they extended this deal, but boy am I happy!! $4.50 per movie ticket- that is better than matinee prices, and Hubby and I might actually go out on a date night! Also- If you go to Regal theaters, you can get FREE Popcorn all summer long!
There are so many movies coming out this summer that we want to see, that I jumped on this deal as soon as I saw it.  I just wish I was able to order more than 2 at this price!
What movie do you want to see this summer????


Here is how to get your free popcorn at Regal theaters:

Go to popcorn.yahoo.net from your smart phone or the Free Popcorn Site and send a link to your phone
Visit any Regal Cinemas, United Artists Theaters or Edward Theaters locations
Check in to get a coupon for a FREE popcorn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)