Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Time is Fast Approaching- Fun in the Sun







My kids only have 2 weeks of school left. And trying to keep the boredom at bay, I often turn to Crayola! Even my older girls still love a good coloring book now and then, and their favorite- SIDEWALK CHALK! The creations they make can be amazing. I always make sure to have extra on hand at the beginning of summer!
My little guy is amazed at the Color Wonder products, and we all love the Model Magic.

Well, Crayola is now having a sale, offering 20% off when you use code FUNSUN20, good through June 30th.


Color the Great Outdoors

I even have been to the Crayola Factory on the tour. So fun.
What are your favorite memories using Crayola products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)