Saturday, June 11, 2011

Free Return Address Labels

I know one thing I never pay for anymore is return address labels.  There are many places to get them for free!  Sure- I could save money and just write on my address, but it is just easier to stick one on!  And seriously, with email, paying bills online, you really don't go through as many as we used to.  So why pay for things you can get free.
Here is a list of places to request free labels:


  • 77 Native American themed address labels
  • Convenient writing pad
  • Decorative envelope seals
  • Email updates from the Akta Lakota Museum & Cultural Center

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

PVA

1 comment:

  1. Great post WendyP! Thanks for the valuable links and great offers. I'll be sure to help spread the word!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)