Monday, June 6, 2011

Did You See Giant's Dairy Instant $5 off Deal??


My friend pointed out this great deal to me!  And since we go through yogurt like water, I love a great deal that involves cheap yogurt!!
Giant is offering $5 off instantly WYB (when you buy) 7 participating products- Limit once per transaction.  If you want to do the deal more than once you must make separate transactions of 7 products for each discount to come off.
My favorite deals:
Buy (7) Dan-o-ninos, $1.89 each
Use (7) $1 off Dan-onino coupons, get $5 off instantly, pay only $1.23 for all!

Buy (7) Assort Danimals products, $2.00 each
Use (7) $1 off Danimal product coupons, get $5 off instantly, pay only $2.00 for all!!
Or any combination of 7 above.


See what you can come up with up and let us know how you did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)