Friday, June 10, 2011

80% off Restaurant.com Certificates!

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 300 x 250


Restaurant.com is offering 80% off again for all of the restaurant certificates. Just search the location you are looking for a restaurant you want to try and add it to your cart. Don't forget to look for any restaurants in areas you may be traveling to this summer! I saved a lot of money on vacation last year by doing this!
Want to take Dad out to dinner on Father's Day- why not save some money?

I make sure to stock up when these sales come along- you can get a $25 certificate for just $2 in most cases! And they don't expire! Think ahead and save!
When you check out, make sure to use code: DEAL to save 80% off the list price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)