Thursday, June 9, 2011

Still Need a Father's Day Gift for Dad???

Dewalt Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driver- Only $97.99

My Hubby has been drooling over this and I just may bite. He is quite the handy man and I know this will be well used and also help to create lots of cool things for me. After all, we put on our own deck last year and I know he wished he had one then! What project is next on your hubby's list- this will definitely make you wife of the year!
And look at that price!! Was $440, down to $117, and then on special offer, you get another $20 off. That brings the total down to $97!!!!! There is NO BEATING that price!  And the reviews are great!!
It comes with 2 batteries, and even has a built in light for low light working!

$20 Off a $100 DEWALT Order
Get Dad a powerful gift for Father's Day. Through June 19, 2011, when you spend $100 or more on any DEWALT power tools or power tool accessories shipped and sold by Amazon.com you can get $20 off at checkout.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)