Tuesday, May 31, 2011

EZ MOVES-

Have you ever tried these??  If not, you don't know what you are missing.  I absolutely love these.  They make moving furniture so much easier.  One of those Seen On TV deals that actually work!  I haven't tried the furniture lifter, but that would make it even easier to work them by yourself.  They make even the heaviest of furniture, or awkward to carry pieces slide across the floor!
We were having new carpet put in a few years ago, and need to move furniture from one room to another quickly as they finished one room and want to get started on the next.  It took just a matter of minutes and no breaking backs to move it all!  So easy and helpful!
Check them out for yourself and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)