Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vacation Dreaming......

Well, we aren't taking a big family vacation this year like we have the past few- many factors in this decision, hubby's work, gas prices, higher normal expenses, and College visits for my oldest daughter- I can't believe she will be going to college in just over a year.....

So in order to at least get a vacation fix, I am going to gather a few travel guides and dream about vacations this year- after all, 4 years of college expenses and my next daughter goes right after that..  It could be a long time before we have a real vacation again....







And if we are vacation dreaming, I just may have to start dreaming about losing some weight- lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)