Friday, May 27, 2011

Popsicle Time!!!



The weather is getting warmer- actually down right hot here, supposed to hit 90+ and humid today- and what better to cool you down then some cold refreshing Popsicles?!?!

I am not usually a fan of the ice cream truck- me being the frugal mom I am can't stand paying more for 1 ice cream treat than i would for an entire box at the store. So I opt for other ways to give my kids fun icy treats. Amazon has some really "cool" (pun intended) Popsicle makers! Check these out, they run from the basic to the adorable. This can also be a fun project for the kids!
I love these for little ones, as it collects the dripping and you can sip it up through the straw on the bottom.

These ice cream molds are adorable!!

And these silicon popsicle molds are too cute- I love the spiral design!

And what young kid wouldn't love these Zoo Pops?

How adorable would these icecream sandwich maker molds be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)