Sunday, May 29, 2011

Redner's Now has an Official Coupon Policy Online!


Check out REDNER'S New Official Coupon Policy online now. Her are some of the key points, check out the notation in RED, they now take Catalina coupons from other stores!!!

Redner’s will gladly accept the listed types of coupons:
  • Manufacturer Coupons:  ”Buy One, Get One Free” promotions are included.  Limit 1 coupon, per item
  • Print at home Internet Coupons: Coupon must be legible, state or feature” manufacturer coupon”, feature valid effective date(s) and have a scannable barcode. Limit 1 coupon per item.
  • Checkout Coupons (also called Catalinas) : that are printed at both Redner’s and competitor’s registers. Must sate or feature” manufacturer coupon”, feature valid effective date(s) and have a scannable barcode.  Buy One, Get One Free Coupons are included. Limit 1 coupon per item.
Coupons are redeemed for stated value. Coupons will not be doubled or tripled.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to shop across the street at warrington redners but the shop online site recently rejects my account. I would re register if I could get my old flawed account cleared. It would be convenient to prepare a list on my computer before I go to the store.
    joecioppi@gmail.com

    Store has so far said they can't do anything about the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)