Saturday, March 26, 2011

Disney DVD Replacement Program!!


SO, on a trip to the mall today, we stopped off at the Disney Store. I got to chatting with an associate about our favorite movies, and how we were so excited for the Cars 2 Movie to come out this summer! I told her how we have gone through 2 dvd copies of Cars and that I needed to send in for the replacement DVD. She looked puzzled! Here, I knew a Disney secret she didn't, and I realized most of you probably didn't either.
If you own a copy of a Disney DVD and it is no longer playable, you may replace it for a nominal fee of $6.95- much cheaper than buying a new copy!

How does your Disc Replacement Program work?

If you accidentally damage or break one of your DVD or Blu-ray discs, you can get a replacement for a nominal charge of $6.95.

US Consumers
Please send the damaged disc(s), a check or money order for $6.95 per disc (made payable to WDSHE) and a completed Disc Replacement Form to:
WDSHE Consumer Relations
Attn: Disc Replacement Program
P.O. Box 3100
Neenah, WI 54957


Canadian Consumers
Please send the damaged disc(s), a check or money order for $6.95 per disc (made payable to WDSHE) and a completed Disc Replacement Form to:
WDSHE Consumer Relations
Attn: Disc Replacement Program
P.O. Box 280
Fort Erie, On L2A 0A6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)