Friday, March 18, 2011

Sorry I have been MIA latey- Life..


Hi all, I know I haven't been posting as much as I would like lately, what can I say, sometimes life gets busy! As a mom of three kids, ages 16, 14, and 4, and a hubby who travels a lot during the weeks, sometimes I don't always have time to make dinner, let alone get everything accomplished on my To-Do list! Not only do I need to play taxi driver and get my children to preschool 2 days a week, gymnastics 2 nights a week, and cheer leading 4 nights a week, plus add in competitions on the weekends, I also babysit other children through out the week! And that doesn't even include housework/laundry/showering/etc...
I know, right- busy lady. But I am also passionate about saving money and helping others learn to do the same! I ran into a friend at Walmart the other day, and told her about my blog! She went right home and looked it up. She has inspired me to get busy and make some of those additions to the blog I have been meaning to do, but just haven't gotten to! (Thanks Shannan!) Starting this Monday, I will add a new feature on Couponing 101 for newbies who would like to get started!
I am also going to be posting different methods of storing your coupons- did you know there is more than just that little fabric coupon envelope with the dividers!
So I have a lot on my To-Do list, but I want to help you all save $ and not feel like you are depriving your family of a thing!
So- Your homework assignment, (yes, I used to be a preschool teacher/child care director), I would love some feedback from all of you....
1. What would you like to learn in the way of saving money?
2. What types of deals would you like to see more of?
3. Where do you shop most?
Thanks All! I want to make sure I am helping others to save money- after all, With this Economy the only thing we should be cutting out of our budgets, are COUPONS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know:

    How to get paper products for free or very cheap.
    Which stores pay you back the most for shopping there.
    Should we clip all coupons even if it is for an item we don't usually need or use.

    We shop at Giant, Target, Bj's and Walmart the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)