Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's That Time of Year- Cats and Ticks- yuck.....

Pet Care RX - Frontline

Well, it seems to be that time of year already. Spring has sprung, at least according to the calendar, and the ticks have started to take up residence on my cats already! I couldn't believe it yesterday when I was petting Twizzler and found a tick on the back of his neck already!
Time to get the good old tick repellent going.
If you click through the link above, you will see most of the items are on sale- up to 50% off, and you will get an additional 20% off! And they are offering Free Shipping on orders over $35. Go check it out. I know my cats need this stuff, as they are indoor/outdoor cats, and we have woods behind us. I can always tell when the the repellent wears off and it is time for another application.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)