Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kohls~ great sales and 30% off!


Have I told you how much I love Kohls?? I think I have!
Starting today through March 16th, you can get 30% off your order using code LOVE2SHOP and your Kohls Charge. You get free shipping with a $75 order, and I am looking to see if they have a free shipping code for card holders! They are also doing Kohls Cash again, so every single online order of $50 or more will get you a $10 Kohls cash certificate(through Sun 3/13).
If shopping Kohls online, you may as well earn some cash back to, why not shop through BigCrumbs and earn an additional 3.2% back!
If you prefer to shop in-store, did you know you can combine receipts from multiple purchases to reach the $50 level for the Kohls cash! Just take your rcts to the customer service desk and they will work their magic!
March 9th from open till 1pm are power hour sales as well- I have found a pair of $65 sneakers I want, and will get them for $28.99- 30%, making them just $20.29! Wow- can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)