Tuesday, April 5, 2011

$5 any PetSmart Purchase Coupon~Wow!


Here is a great offer from PetSmart! Right now, when you Sign up for (or log in to) your FREE PetSmart Pet Perks account…you will find a coupon for $5.00 Off a PetSmart In-Store Purchase Coupon … which means that you could use this to get something for FREE! I love this free membership, they have lots of great offers and coupons (and frees!) My two crazy cats will be very happy to get more inexpensive cat food-or maybe that is just me- lol. We also have begun feeding a sweet little black stray cat who has taken up residence under our new deck. My 2 cats don't know what to make of this new one, but he is slowly growing more trusting of us. Even if you don’t have a pet, you could always pick up something for a donation to a shelter or animal rescue group! Thanks My Pet Savings!

1 comment:

  1. Stopped by PetSmart this morning and picked up some Cheap Cat food for my 2- err, make that 3- kitties! Price Matched the 16 lb bag of Friskies from $12.99 down to $9.99 (Weis Store ad), used the $5 PS coupon and a $1 manufacturer coupon and got it for just over $4 with tax! Not too shabby!!
    I also got a survey on the bottom of my receipt to fill out and will get another $3 off coupon for my next purchase!! My kitties will have plenty of food for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)