Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Rite Aid Clearance~75% off in food section!! Wow


Ran into Rite Aid this morning just to take a quick look around, and boy did I visit at the right time! 75% off clearance tags were all over the food section!! I have 3 Rite Aids in town, so of course I quickly hit up the other 2 stores. Funny thing is, two of the stores had clearance tags, but carried different items, and the third had nothing clearanced yet- we even price checked items.
Anyhoo, I found Hellmanns Mayonnaise, Heinz Vinegar, Rite Aid brand spices, brown gravy mix packets, Carepelli Olive Oil-this was great clearance to $2.07 and I had my $1 coupons with me!! Also found Hunts Diced tomatoes, Maxwell House instant coffee-Decaf, assorted brew coffees, sweeteners, Kashi items, Progresso soups the variety pack of Kelloggs cereals, olives, tea bags, lemon extract, vanilla extract and other stuff I just can't remember. Make sure to check out your Rite Aid and let us know what you find!!
They also had some 50% off tags in the office/stationary dept. It seems many stores have different things on clearance, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled for those bright yellow clearance stickers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)