Friday, April 8, 2011

Just Rocked Giant and the Deals I Mentioned the Other Day!


I made 2 transactions to double each of the mustard coupons and to get to $20 in the General Mills Deal each time. Here is the break down and totals:

(3) 12 packs Coke products- used 1 Free 12 pack Coke Coupon
(1) 8 count coke-free with three 12 pack purchased
(8) Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars- NO COUPONS left :(
(10) Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks- used (2) $4/4 coupons, and (1) .50/2 coupon
(2) One Beyond Cat Food boxes (free coupons)
(2) French's Honey Mustard $1.49 and .75 coupons double to make them free
(100) Packets of Kool Aid- on sale, buy 10 get 10 free, used (5) Buy 10 get 5 free and (5) Buy 2 get 1 free coupons!

I also had (2) $4 catalina coupons from earlier in the week I used on the first transaction, and got 2 more which I then used on the second order.
I spent a total of $11.61 out of packet and received back two more $4 catalina coupons on my last order for use on my next purchase !!!

SO I walked out with a ton of stuff, spent $11.61 and still have $8 in catalinas for my next shopping trip- not too shabby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)