Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Thursaday Eeveryone!

Hey there all! I was so impressed with yesterdays jump in facebook followers! We really had a record day! Thanks so much! I hope you all are enjoy my blog and savings tips as much as I am enjoying helping all of you!
I wanted to let you all know we are going away for the Easter weekend, and will be leaving around mid-day today and returning on Monday. I will have my laptop with me, but most likely won't be posting as much as normal over the next couple days. Don't worry, I will pop on now and then to check in and post a deal or two. My normal Monday Couponing 101 post will be out Tuesday instead.

Have a great weekend all, hope your weather permits for some fun outside time- apparently our weather will be rainy all weekend:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)