Friday, April 15, 2011

SUBWAY Customer Appreciation Day- BOGO Foot Long Subs! Sat April 16th

Stopped by my local Subway today to get our free cookie, unfortunately, ours wasn't participating in this deal. HOWEVER, I did see a sign say that tomorrow, April 16th is Customer Appreciation Day. Buy one 12" Sub Get One Free.

After checking out their FACEBOOK PAGE, I found:

Saturday, April 16th is BOGO Customer Appreciation Day!
7:00am - 10:00pm

Location Participating Subways in the Northeast and Southeast in the USA

Buy One FOOTLONG and Get One FREE!!*
(*of equal or lesser value and cannot combine with any other offers, coupons, discounts, etc.)

Over 4000 SUBWAY restaurants in the Northeast and Southeast of the USA will be participating!

**Check with your local Subway ahead of time if your area Subways will be participating on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)