Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring Savings Coupon Booklet found in Display- General Mills


I found this coupon booklet tonight at my Giant. It has some recipes and picnic check list along with the following coupons:
$1/2 Cheerios
$1/1 Kix
$1/2 Fiber One, basic 4, Raisin Brand, Chex, etc...
$1/2 Trix, Cinnamon Toast Crunch...
$1/8 Yoplait yogurt cups
$1/2 Chex Mix
$1/2 Nature Valley granola Bars
$1/2 Trix or Gogurt or Splitz multipacks
$1/2 BC Brownie or Dessert bar mixes
$1/1 Bisquick, 40 oz or larger
$1/3 Hamburger Helper
$1/2 Suddenly salad mixes
$1/3 Old El Paso products, excludes refrigerated, frozen or soup products
$1/3 Pillsbury refrigerated baked goods products
$1/2 Pillsbury frozen products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! It reassures me I am not talking to myself :)